Thursday, November 30, 2017

She was a selfish Linkediner (30-Nov-2017)


This morning I received a message with Subject line "HI Dude" from an unknown connection which I added recently.

"Hey, Anu, Awesome Picture.I have been following your posts for some time.Do you work as an HR?Buddy, please visit my profile and suggest relevant job opportunity to me.Share your email ID as well"

Messager sender must be in her late 20s,who looked pretty attractive in her office attire.I looked at the message in awe for 5 minutes, spent next 5 minutes on her profile, felt 'Hopeful' by her selection of words.

" Yes,she wants to start a conversation.Oye Anupam teri to nikal padi" I screamed within me.'Bachelor' side of me replied with joy

"Hey, thanks for great words of appreciation.You work in a completely different industry & unfortunately,I am almost "Unemployed" so practically would not be able to help you at this point in time.My email is anupamism@gmail.com.Let's get connected over the phone, what is your phone number?

She replied back with an alone "OK" within seconds.

An hour later I messaged her reminding to giver her phone number.

"I don't give my number to strangers" was the last reply before she blocked me.


Anupam S Shlok
9560516535

No comments: