Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Philosophy of Life (1 August 2018)

Your share your hashtagBirthday with 1,51,600 People's hashtagDeath Day. When You laugh at something, you laugh at hashtagTragedy of somebody, as they say, "Every hashtagComedy is essentially a Tragedy of someone".  When you are hired, a number of people competing for that position are not hired.  Every concrete building we have built, by the name hashtagHome has destroyed an eco-system attached to that place, homes of countless animals, insects, plants etc. Yes, Life's biggest truth is, you have to kill others to Live.  1000 failures make one success significant. When you are Happy, believe me, someone, somewhere is sad for the very same reason.  I was all alone, not meeting anyone, regretting, frustrated, almost committing suicide when I heard that sound,I closed my eyes to focus on that. When I opened my eyes,I was crying,I had opened my eyes after 4 days. 4 days were missing from my life. I did not know what happened to me but this took away a lot of emotions from me. The sense of Pride, Failures all became meaningless. Later came Over-analysis of Life. That taught me this  Nothing is worth achieving, nothing is worth regretting. Ask those 107 billion humans who have died till date, eventually what matters is "Life". Do you want to Celebrate? Celebrate Life... Anupam S Shlok hashtagAnupamism  

No comments: