Friday, April 12, 2019

Reverse Psychology (11-4-2019)

#Toilet paper with Vitamin E.😲😲

I was doing my monthly grocery shopping at #Amazon when I came across this product. Yes, I read every word of all the 36 reviews available. Price of the product was Triple of an Average toilet paper.

Do you remember that 100 Rs. Kg. #Puro salt ad featuring #AnilKapoor, which falsely claimed that white salt was unhealthy for Health? But we all trusted them.

"If it is expensive, it must be Better."

Tata #Nano failed because they marketed it as the world's cheapest car. A car is a status symbol in India, but not "Cheapest car".

Now See this,

I never trusted Astrologers, I considered them all cons. But recently I found one astrologer who does not ask for money, even if you wanna give him something he would not accept. When I reached to him one guy was trying to give him keys of a new Innova Car, which he did not accept. Wow.

I showed my hand to him, and he was insanely true about every little thing of my life. He predicted the first alphabet of my wife's name, and in a couple of months, I was with her forever. Bang on.

Interestingly, I found him more trustworthy because he was not asking for any money.

Do you have any other example where you trust some product or service because you don't pay or pay the least?

What phenomena is this?

How do you explain this?

Anupam S. Shlok
#Anupamism
www.anupamism.blogspot.com

No comments: