Sunday, April 21, 2019

What is good about LinkedIn ? (20-Apr-2019)

1) It consoles me by showing 1000 other messed up individuals, I am not alone. 2) Stalking ex GFs was never this easier. 3) By "Who is visiting you" feature, you know who is stalking you. 4) I have learned to write any story ever in 1300 characters. 8) Making a new connection was never easier. I have 15,000 connections here, 253 in Fb, 224 in Twitter and 171 in Insta. 6) My feed is always stuffed with beautiful viral images of women leaving or joining an organization. (Not sure why no man? ) 7) Limited political posts, thank God very few people talk about NaMo, RaGa. 8) It actually gives the job to few, It actually gives business to few. 9) My best friend actually got married through LinkedIn. 10) The only platform where Actors, Cricketers or Politicians are not the most followed people. 11) 'Few' posts, like this one, make sense. 12) People are always ready with advice. ( Though not help if you are not from hashtagJetAirways) 14) Generally, people don't steal your posts, they share. Do you remember my last year post "What is bad about LinkedIn"? https://lnkd.in/fneE4sA I guess I have come a long way. Anupam S. Shlok hashtagAnupamism www.anupamism.blogspot.com

No comments: