Thursday, May 21, 2020

#Unblocking Connections (28th April 2020)

This girl had blocked me a year back when I was at home not working, saying I was a pervert, my social media posts & the way I think had no class. Also, I did not deserve to be a friend of any woman whatsoever.

Yesterday, I received her Facebook request & a message on WhatsApp, asking about my well-being first and later telling me that she has lost her job due to COVID & If I could help her with some references if possible.

Guys, the time approaching us is a testing one. Common sense says a number of people will lose means of earning & new job creation is going to be the last thing happening.

In these times, a lot of people, if you are a possible help, will try to get in touch, maybe some old connection you never liked or did not deserve help, but please don't judge them on your past experience, please help them as much as you can.

Unblock connections, ask them if they are fine if they need any support. Some people are so bad in articulating need of help. Entertain each one with compassion even if you are not possibly helping.

What if we are the ones needing help?

But believe me, in no time we will be living in a better world, a world dominated by care, respect & love for each other.

सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।


Anupam
#Anupamism

No comments: