Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Corona Threat (20-Mar-2020)

Whenever I pay 1 extra rupee for a #Mask or #Sanitizer, I hate #Capitalism even more. Whoever considers this situation as a business opportunity, is sick to the core.

Corona threat, for me, is just a reminder that nature is the ultimate boss. All the development, Technology, & anything which can be bought by Money are so fragile and momentary.

Whoever is reading this, most probably already has lost significant savings in the Stocks, Mutual Funds, etc. And if the hypothesis is to be believed each and every human being will get affected by this Virus and "Natural Selection" will choose who lives and who does not. In short, every individual life will get hampered by a being that is so small that it can not be seen by naked eyes.

They say #Vegetarians are better equipped biologically to tackle this. I am a vegetarian but this does not give me a cushion of comfort. However, I am indeed happy for better eating habits developed. We, humans, are so obsessed with Human-centric mindset that everything else existing on this planet is to serve us, and only "We are here for some noble purpose". Every life is equally important, be it human life or an ant or Cockroach.

This moment has revived my old belief that "The most beautiful thing about life is life itself."

#Anupamism

No comments: