Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What If I don't love my Nation (18/06/2019)

What is greater, #Sovereignty of a Nation or #Individuality?

Given,

1) A nation is a temporary arrangement.

2) Sub-Nations exists within nation.

3) Who asked me before including me into a nation? I am sure everyone would choose the most developed geography if asked before the creation of invisible attachments for a particular geography.

4) Geographical boundaries of a nation change continuously.

5) Nationhood is not a primary identity. Religions, Languages,Political ideologies, Social structures, etc are Primary identity.

What if I don't want to live in a structure of it?

What if I am not interested in paying taxes?

Before sending me here, God did not inform me about paying taxes, biased rules, Rich-Poor, Luck factor, God-Gifted skills, unequal opportunities, Reservations, Gender, looks, height, fair, black, etc.

I would have certainly denied taking birth.

In any case,we are not here by our own consent,our parents decided that we should be here.Did you give an application to anyone to take birth in this evil world?

Do you ask yourself these questions or you have been brainwashed by governments, societies, cultures completely?

Does society or government decide your #identity?

#Think

BTW, I love #India. :)

Anupam S Shlok
#Anupamism

No comments: