Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Government or God ?(07-11-2019)

Which 'G' is more dangerous? Which statement is hashtagsafer "I don't believe in God" or "I don't love my country"? God does not bother me much nowadays. People, once in a while, do try to convince me of its idiotic existence but they are manageable. They have mostly stopped killing us, as they were doing all these years of bloody history. But how do you deal with those who are killing, dying for a geographical entity temporary in nature? Millions died for USSR, where is hashtagUSSR now? We are born & from the first day, we are brainwashed to love a small piece of the planet, called a hashtagnation . Why you need a nation? Why can't I love this whole world and not a specific country? Why our presence in other 'Nations" require approvals of some hashtagPolitical idiots? Why Visa? Why I am expected to die for the love of this geographical identity? I am hashtaglife, a living organism, why we have become a hashtagpolitical and hashtagsocial entity nothing else? I am an independent life & I genuinely think hashtagDemocracy or hashtagMonarchy or any form of political arrangement which is to dictate or rule others is absolutely shit. I did not choose any idiot to decide about my life. I did not choose to pay hashtagTaxes. You know Black Mirror? I feel like "hashtagBing" of 15 million merits. Anupam S Shlok hashtagAnupamism

No comments: