Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Recruiter & I - A memoir (24-Jan-2018)


I still remember it was 11 on the night of one fateful Sunday when that recruiter called me. She started "Questioning" once I showed interest in the Job Opportunity she offered for an unknown MNC client.

R-What is your Full name?
I-Mr. Anupam Sharma

R-Where were you born?
I-Haldwani, Uttarakhand

R-Latitude & Longitude of Haldwani?
I-29.2183° N,79.5130° E

R-What are your Political & Social beliefs?
I-Anti-Feminist, Anti-Communism & right of the center

R-What is your Stanford-Binet IQ Score?
I-142

R-What is your Gotra and Pravara?
I-Bhardvaja & Angirasa

R-Which Smartphone you use & why?
I-Moto X Play because I can't afford iPhone.

R-What is your ATM Pin?
I-0007

"#Do you have any questions?" She gave me an opportunity once she was done.

I- What is the name of the company?
R-Confidential

I-What is the job Role?
R-Confidential

I-Budget?
R-Confidential

I-Location?
R-Confidential

I-At least Tell me your name?
R-Will tell you once your CV is shortlisted

I-Are you human or Artificial Intelligence?
R-I'll get back to you on this

That was the last time we spoke. She never replied with any feedback & whenever I call her, she neither picks nor calls back.

Anupam S Shlok
#Anupamism

P.S.- Dedicated to all the Recruiters, I love you all.

No comments: