Thursday, March 1, 2018

Truth is, we all hate each other (1- Mar-2018)

Whenever I go to #Chennai, I pay triple of what locals pay to autowalas.  One guy was genuine enough to tell me the reason "If you speak in Hindi, I'll charge you 10 times of bill, speak in Tamil and I'll drop you for free"

I was in #Mumbai in summers of 2011, I saw two well-built guys beating a lanky boy. I tried to Intervene, one of them shouted: "Aey 'Bhaiya' beech me padne ke nahi haan or I'll send you back to Bihar"

One of my closest friend and finest women I know is from #Mizoram. Whenever we go out for a walk on the streets of #Delhi, someone would definitely utter "How much for this Chinki?"

I was a student and living with a family in East Delhi as PG. One day I heard my Rajput landlord telling Muslim neighbors, "No, don't give us your daughter's marriage invitation card, we don't go to Muslim marriages"

I remember traveling by Metro, while office hours, I daily heard girls screaming, crying at Rajiv Chowk Metro station or similar Public Transport. Those were also Nirbhayas, who did not die physically.

Is this "Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah" or "Vasudhev Kutumbkum"?

We Kill all "Ankit Saxenas" whenever they dare to love "Sehzadi". And we are proud of our 8000-year-old Civilization.

Anupam S Shlok
#Anupamism
www.anupamism.blogspot.com

No comments: