Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Failures of Motivation books (17-July-2018)

That "motivation book" worked for 2 people but did not work for 2000. All 2002 people followed the same way of getting motivated and #SuccessFormula. But these 2 people would motivate 4004 more people to trust this as it works. "#Success is a probability", 10000 people, equally determined, equally Talented, but only one out of these 10000 would taste success. (If success means hell lot of money) "Nawazuddin Siddique" was just another struggler like 1000 others I knew. We both were from theatre and I would constantly ask him on fb chat "Kya chal raha hai dada" and he would always answer "bas chal raha hai yaar" untill he became "The Nawazudduin Siddique". Obviously, he stopped replying. I knew enough number of strugglers who wanted to be SRK, now Average looking guys want to be "Nawaz".. " Jab nawaz ban sakta hai to main kyo nahi" You don't choose success, Success chooses you. As a kid I thought, I was damn intelligent, creative, born to do something big. But success had not chosen me.So here I am , an "Average". In a layman language, we better know this phenomenon as " Sala Nasib me nahi tha" Anupam S Shlok #Anupamism www.anupamism.blogspot.com

No comments: