Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Jio's Dadagiri (19-Dec-2017)



Morning 9'o clock I receive a warning message from Jio ,"You are misusing your Jio number by abnormally high number of calls, Please stop misusing",I laughed at it first but took it seriously & made sure I am not calling from #Jio number.

At night around 1'o clock I felt severe pain in my chest,I thought to call my Doctor but could not call rather I received a message, "Because you have still not stopped misusing jio, we have stopped your services"

I was all alone in the chilling winter night, not able to contact my doctor. He does not use WhatsApp and messages were not enough to wake him up.

"I survived" & met my doctor in the Morning.

Jio Customer care blamed me for using it for Commercial uses.I have 3 contacts saved in my Phone.My Mom, My sister, and my fiancee.

No one ever told me(even now) what exactly is "abnormally high" 10 minutes a day or 10 hours a day. I was never intimated before & after intimation, in next 15 hours, I reduced my usage to almost 10 %.

What if that chest pain was a heart attack.

By all the means,Jio grabbed us, Killed almost all the industry. Now they are in a position where they rule the terms. Either we accept the terms or suffer. We don't have the freedom to ask or counter.

Anupam S Shlok

P.S. - Based on True Events

No comments: