Saturday, April 27, 2019

Indian Feminism (27/4/2019)

Please help!

I commented somewhere, "I am #proud of my ancient civilization"

One girl replied to that "You male #chauvinist, you are proud of this civilization which degrades women?"

I wrote a post about "#Sachin being our cricket God"

This abuse came from a middle-aged woman, "Are you blind to look at what #AnjumChopra & #MitaliRaj have achieved?"

I saw a post about great sacrifices a #mother make to give her children to achieve great heights.

A young female intern abused father of the post writer calling him someone who has abused his mother all the years.

I said, "Vote for #Modi".

She said, "You sexist, why not Mamta didi"?

I replied "Are baba, it's not about gender, I do not agree with TMC ideology. Ok, forget Modi make #SushmaSwaraj our PM".

Saw another post of women on LinkedIn, talking about her rare orgasm experiences during sex & how she seduces her man. She is brave.

And if I write the same, I'll be a pervert.

Dear #feminists,

I respect women, I want them to do great want them everywhere. But modern feminism is harming women cause rather helping. Why you have to hate & abuse every male to prove that you are a true feminist?

Have you heard of 'Gargi vachaknavi', one of the 52 rishikas, a true feminist, who wrote shlokas in Vedas?

Anupam S. Shlok
#Anupamism

No comments: