Saturday, February 17, 2018

3 ways to Learn (17-Feb-2018)

There was a time when I wanted to Become #Amitabh Bachchan. I was doing extensive theatre & learned #Acting for two long years. I failed, that's why I am writing my words for myself on #Linkedin and not some reporter on Tabloid.

One thing which always remained with me is to "How to develop a character", which fits well with almost all the Learnings of Life.

You Learn by 3 ways

1) Experience
2) Observation 
3) Imagination 

The best way to Learn is by doing. But life is short and experiencing opportunities are limited. How do you learn to invest in Stocks?You do by researching about it, observing the moves. 90% of us who want to learn stock trading by doing are in losses.

My favourite is imagination because this gives an immense opportunity to Learn almost everything. But this does not work alone, it has to be aligned with experience + Observation.

How do aliens look?
Who will be the top scorer of #IPL2018 ?
Who will win 2019 Elections?

We already have some answers to these questions.

Liars are those who say Imagination does not take you anywhere, Truth is you don't go anywhere without Imagining.

You Imagine and walk the Unknown.

Lastly, did I tell you that even if you fail you learn something? Like I learned from my Failed #Bollywood dreams.

Anupam S Shlok
#Anupamism

No comments: