Thursday, February 1, 2018

Women in our Lives(1-Feb-2018)

Yesterday Morning, I asked my girlfriend, if a vegetable seller gives 1.5 kg potato in 20 rupees, what is the price of 1 kg potato?

She took almost 20 minutes to answer this. I made fun of her for hours.

In the evening I told her that I was not feeling well and I did not know why?

Since that moment she is on phone with me, trying to do all the funniest thing to make me feel good, she slept with her phone on, skipped her dinner, called my sister if everything is good.

Do I deserve this care & Love? Most men are not. Do we give enough respect and recognize the massive role of women in making our lives beautiful? Imagine a world created by men and compare with this we have.Imagine a world without mothers, sisters, wives, and daughters. Men have always been a war machine. Were we capable to understand the true meaning of Humanity & Love?

We don't realize that how often we hurt Women in our lives. When was the last time you had taken a walk with your mother? For you, it may not mean much. But for a mother, that would be an amazing moment. They find happiness in subtle things and shower the happiness back million fold.

"I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been."


Anupam Sharma Shlok
#Anupamism

No comments: