Friday, February 16, 2018

Shipra Di (11-Feb-2018)

I was 20-21 when I started working with a Recruitment consulting in Delhi. We were 17 people & I was the only male. Things were really good, one of my colleagues became my GF as well. :-) And then that fateful day, I had a small altercation with "Shipra di" on some small issue pertaining to calling up a client. She was 35-36, married, seemed extremely nice to me. I used to call her "Di" (Elder sister) & she would treat me like a younger brother. The small altercation became big, and she left the office before time. In the evening I realized that I should not have spoken to her that way, not because who was wrong or Right but simply because she was elder to me. I called her to say sorry, she did not pick. I eventually messaged her saying "I AM SORRY DI" Next morning, our Director called me & explained, Shipra di had blamed me for "Sexual Harassment", that time I did not know what exactly was that. But he explained that this was serious and a  "Crime". I got to know I was giving "Sexual hints" to her for some time & she had already spoken with her Husband as well. I was dumbstruck. She came to the office, cried, I said sorry to her in front of everyone. She had a "Kind heart" she forgave me. BUT... From that day, I stopped calling her "Di". Anupam Sharma Shlok #Anupamism 

No comments: