Monday, February 19, 2018

Friends are not forever(19-Feb-2018)

We were the best friends for 18 years. We did schooling & College together, shared the best & worst time together. I was the "Postman" of his Love letters which he wrote to his girlfriend (Now wife). The secret is,I dictated him all the words, commas and full stops. In those 18 years, I never spent a single rupee when he was around. He had paid my college fee several times. He also dropped one year of his college because I was on Hospital bed. Now we both are a family man. I have started realizing that he is a son of top businessman & I work 9 to 7 to take care of my family. Whenever we both meet for a family get together, I pay the bills. Whenever he pays I feel he wants to make me feel embarrassed, but when I pay, my monthly budget goes hay way. That's why I don't like meeting him. Whenever he smiles in front of me, I feel more average.  I have actually started hating him. I have stopped liking his pics of International family trips on FB & Insta, the day he liked all the 89 pics I uploaded when I went to Agra with my wife. I felt he was laughing at me on my Mediocrity. Now, I make friends who are also middle class not "Rich" like him.  "Why did he become rich"?...But he always was. Anupam S Shlok #Anupamism

No comments: