Friday, May 3, 2019

Fuck Morality (3/5/2019)


"Unke ghar ki hashtagladkiyaan Jeans nahi pahanti hain" Heard it somewhere? Movie hashtagVivaah, the Year 2006, hashtagShahidKapoor is still a mainstream Hero, still charming. If we trust the cinematic statement "Films are the hashtagmirror of hashtagsociety", wearing hashtagjeans was an hashtagImmoral activity just a decade back. Did any hashtagFeminist protest against this film in 2006? NO means it was not a radically conservative statement. We actually loved hashtagAlokNath for all that, did not we? What if I say this today? All my struggle filled thoughtful life, I could never solve the mystery of hashtagMorality. Why Morality changes with Money, Gender or power? Why a woman (I won't name her) on LinkedIn, every day writes only about hashtagSex, Orgasm & Art of seduction and people are OK with it rather appreciating her for Bravado? And whenever I tried writing about those subjects I was abused. My elopement with the woman I have loved since forever is Immoral & " hashtagRelationships are Ok but hashtagshaadi Mummy ki marzi se" is Moral. Why should anyone else decide our Morality if our acts are within the framework of hashtagLaw of the Land? Hiding face by a veil is not a morality of 2019, give them a punch on the face who say they control our lives is a true Morality for me. hashtagFuckMorality Anupam S Shlok hashtagAnupamism www.anupamism.blogspot.com

No comments: