Tuesday, July 30, 2019

If I were a hot girl...๐Ÿ™„(30/Jul/2019)


I had a rare altercation with my Girl Friend #Celina (Name changed) and the way it happens, we were trying to hurt each other by saying the worst things possible, obviously to patch up later.๐Ÿ˜

In all this, out of nowhere, I said, do you know I have 12,000 #connections on LinkedIn, you have to take next birth to get those many.๐Ÿ˜Ž


Oh, that naughty smile I always loved, she did that, said "Anupam ji dekhiyega", opened her account on my phone. She had 237 new requests and 13500+ connections. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

****, I was dumbstruck, I am on "1 article a day" mode for the last 3 years, always engaged and her only activity in last one year was liking one of the posts of her EX- boyfriend. ๐Ÿค

Her only USP was her smiling picture in a business suit and that difference proved too much to be filled by my moderate writing skills.

Dear Shiva, Allah, Jesus or whoever is the truth, if reincarnation is a possibility, swear on me that in my next birth you'll make me a really really hot girl. We average looking, non-gym going boys ain't really achieving what we deserve. You know this right. Those 'influencers" who steal my content have 40000 +.

Please consider, haan.

Anupam S Shlok
#Anupamism

#BeingAMan

No comments: