Thursday, May 3, 2018

Learnings from Life (28 April 2018)

Half of my Life , I was struggling to gain weight and now I struggle to lose some. Half of my life, I was trying to look a bit mature and now I try to look younger. Half of my life, I wanted a lot of girlfriends, now I avoid my fiancee as well. Half of my life, I was propagating Atheism, now I spread "God is everywhere" Half of my Life, "Ambitions" were everything for me, Now I would sacrifice anything for family. Half of my life I was running behind "Money", now I look for "Peace" Half of my life I believed, people don't change, now I know they change every moment. Half of my Life I liked Chetan Bhagat, now I love Ramdhari Singh Dinkar. Half of my Life I was mad about "Sholay" Now I prefer "Ardhasatya". Am I suffering from the Midlife crisis at 30 or its enlightenment? #JustThinking Anupam S Shlok #Anupamism

No comments: