Friday, May 4, 2018

I wanted to become God(04-05-2018)

I was a "highly educated schoolboy" I read four Vedas for the first time when I was in 7th Standard, obviously, epics, some Puranas, etc. came earlier. I simply loved the philosophical inquiries of any kind. And in those "Confused" days, those uncles would ask me "Beta bade hoke kya banoge"?(What do you want to become when you grow up) I had no clue, but I knew they wanted to hear something which should look like an achievement. And eventually, I had an answer, an answer which gave me a sense of achievement, fulfillness & completeness. "Uncle, main bada hoke Bhagwaan banna chahta hun" (When I grow up, I want to become God) I still don't know how to become God, or rather it is possible. Believe me, whatever you do in your life, this sense of incompleteness will remain there, not because you haven't achieved anything significant but because it is not possible to achieve that "completeness", we humans are simply not capable, be him the richest man ever or strongest.  Now, when I think of giving answer again to those uncles, my answer would be "I don't think of becoming anyone, but whatever I'll be doing, I'll give my 100%. Will enjoy all the pains & pleasures attached to it. I don't know what I'll become, but I will definitely GROW." Anupam S Shlok #Anupamism #WhenIwas15

No comments: