Friday, May 11, 2018

Clash of Ideologies (11-May-2018)

#1 Will you vote for Modi"? My ex-girlfriend asked me a moment before becoming my Ex" "Aah. I think so" I answered "Ok" its over. She broke up just because I am convinced with a political ideology which she does not 'Like' #2 "If you need your due promotion, stop cheering for CSK and follow Mumbai Indians" boss set up the terms. "I would rather resign but whistle podu is part of my identity" a loyal CSK Fan proudly said. He is jobless from last one year. I found him buying "I love Dhoni" T-shirt, yesterday #3 "Convert to our Religion or die" "Kill me before I kill myself" We, humans, are hungry of associations, we love to identify with a set of beliefs. These beliefs are neither Wrong nor Right, these are just beliefs, a medium of association. The biggest loss of any homo sapiens is when someone takes away that belief from you. How much we happily ready to sacrifice for the things we believe? Imagine, we pretend to agree with the people just to make them feel good. How would anyone know if I am voting for Modi or RaGa? Why do I lose my relationships to wear my ideological beliefs on my sleeves? I hate milk because I consider Dairy industry unethical but whenever I am at home, I happily have it, that's what my mom likes. Anupam S Shlok #Anupamism

No comments: