Thursday, May 3, 2018

Anupam, You are different (20-Apr-2018)

"Hey, are you this Linkedin Guy, Anupam Shlok" there was this beautiful young lady peeping into my phone asked me this while I was in Metro & on Linkedin yesterday. "I think so" I fumbled while thinking about some better way to reply. "We are connected on Linkedin & its fun to read you.You think very differently." "Thanks" was the only thing I could say while analyzing "Different" means good or bad. It was 2009.I was on a train somewhere near Rampur going back to my hometown from Delhi with my elder brother.There was this young chap came & sat next to me & started smiling.We had no extra space on a seat of three. "Can I help you with something?" I asked him awkwardly. "Ain't you the same guy who played "that Bengali guy in Kurta" in "Holi" theatrical play at SRC yesterday. "I think so" was my answer. "It was fun watching that play, you were different" He was still smiling while saying this. "Different" ? You know what, certain moments are not to analyze, they are just to Live.Isn't this a great moment when strangers recognize you for whatever crap you do for your own satisfaction.I don't want to be a motivational speaker or a Life coach,I don't seek business from you. I do what I actually love to do "to Write", who cares if anyone is reading. Anupam S Shlok #Anupamism

No comments: