Saturday, December 19, 2015

My identity is Indian- No state No Religion(26-Jan-2015)

(Facebook Post)
I am witnessing Republic day parade on TV first time in my life. One very strange thing happened with me while watching it . I saw the Tableau of all the states and strangely  I did not relate with any state. Yes it's true I am not like any representations appeared on the TV Screen. I thought about it and concluded  that these all represent rural India, religion, old India... People like me represent an another India. Ironically it's we people who represent the India on the globe.. We are primarily in metros, we live in flats, we wear jeans t-shirt, we invest in Stocks markets, yes we are most of the times on our gadgets, we spend money on touring, we prefer talking in English, we don't do regional dances and most of us don't even know the name of them. Most of the cinema represent us, most of the TV programs represent us, than why can't I find my breed in our Republic day.

DON'T AVOID US.. WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO WILL GUIDE INDIA TO THE TOP.. WHOLE WORLD WANT US TO WORK FOR THEM.. PLEASE MAKE US FEEL THAT WE ARE ALSO IMPORTANT.. WE DO NOT FIGHT FOR REGIONS, RELIGION , STATES... WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE MEANT FOR.. WE ARE TOOL TO ACHIEVE INDIA'S AMBITION GLOBALLY.. MOST OF US HAVE ALREADY SETTLED IN OTHER COUNTRIES, I HOPE YOU'LL STOP US TO GO...

WE DON'T REPRESENT ANY STATE ANY RELIGION ... WE REPRESENT INDIA.. WE ARE INDIANS.. PROUD INDIANS

No comments: